Задание для промежуточной аттестации обучающихся по английскому языку для Курского института менеджмента, экономики и бизнеса (МЭБИК)
Задание 1. Выберите правильный вариант:
- He …. in Hungary last August.
- a) is b) are c) was
- Both sisters …. always ready for the lesson.
- a) is b) are c) were
- The weather … very warm next week.
- a) is b) are c) will be
- Jane …. very tired because she worked very hard.
- a) were b) will be c) is
- The children …. sleepy as it is rather late.
- a) were b) will be c) are
ВНИМАНИЕ! В течение 5-10 минут после оплаты товар в прикреплённом файле высылается на электронный адрес, указанный Вами в платёжной форме. Если Вы по каким-либо причинам не получили оплаченный товар, свяжитесь с нами звонком или смс с 10.30 до 19.00 по московскому времени по Тел./WhatsApp/Viber +7(906)657-69-44, укажите артикул товара и приблизительное время оплаты.
- The boys …. good friends very soon.
- a) were b) are c) will be
- English …. difficult to study.
- a) wasn’t b) isn’t c) aren’t
- Ann … at home because she didn’t have lessons that day.
- a) is b) was c) will be
- The days …. usually short in winter.
- a) will be b) are c) were
- Our students …. always polite.
- a) is b) will be c) are
- We …. English as a foreign language.
- a) uses b) used c) will use
- The first settlers in North America …. English.
- a) speak b) spoke c) will speak
- When I entered the room she …. to her mother.
- a) spoke b) was speaking c) speaks
- I know that nobody …. Japanese outside Japan.
- a) is speaking b) speak c) speaks
- He never …. such information in his head.
- a) keep b) keeps c) is keeping
- They …. this opportunity but didn’t use it properly.
- a) has b) had c) will have
- A very good idea …. into my mind five minutes ago.
- a) come b) will come c) came
- The secretary …. to her boss now.
- a) spoke b) speaks c) is speaking
- When I came up to her she …. to correct her paper.
- a) tries b) tried c) was trying
- My friend …. at this time next week.
- a) will travel b) travel c) will be traveling
- I hope he …. my invitation.
- a) accepts b) will be accepting c) will accept
- The children …. the new English words at the moment.
- a) were learning b) are learning c) will learn
- They …. the engineers when the General Director came.
- a) met b) are meeting c) were meeting
- I …. this language in a year.
- a) will be learning b) will learn c) learn
- We …. this science in future.
- a) will study b) will be studying c) studied
- I …. on Hungarian at this moment the next day.
- a) am concerning b) was concerning c) will be concerning
- The researcher …. this complex problem very soon.
- a) will study b) will be studying c) studies
- Don’t call on me at four. I …. an English lesson from three to five.
- a) will have b) am having c) will be having
Задание 2. Напишите предложения
2.1. Напишите следующие предложения в отрицательной и вопросительной форме:
- It was a provincial language.
- English acquired an international status.
- Only few people speak this language.
- She was learning Hungarian.
- This guy works in the stock market.
- In five years everyone in Budapest will speak English.
- She shared her language with her mother.
- We are going to communicate with her.
- Russian has very different endings.
- They will be learning Spanish at this time.
2.2. Напишите следующие предложения в отрицательной и вопросительной форме:
- He keeps three languages in his head. (What?)
- Russian has very different endings. (What language?)
- It comes back after two or three days. (When?)
- He used the appropriate part of his brains. (What part?)
- I will keep it in this file. (Where?)
- They have a well-developed skill inside them. (Who?)
- The operator is establishing contact. (What?)
- Foreigners were speaking at that moment. (When?)
- Now I am studying this language on my own. (Who?)
- She will be speaking French very fast at this time next year. (How?)
2.3. Вставьте пропущенные слова из данных в правой колонке в соответствие со смыслом прочитанных вами текстов:
| Nowadays English has become the world’s most important language in politics, science, trade and cultural 1. In a number of speakers (400 million) it is 2 only to Chinese. It is the 3 language of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland, of the United States of America, of Australia and New Zealand. English is used as 4 of the official languages in Canada. It is also spoken as a second language by many people in India, Pakistan, 5 countries in Africa.
Even more 6 English is studied and used as a foreign language. In this 7 it acquired an international status. It is used for communication, listening to 8. Half of the world’s 9 literature is in English. English is associated with technological and economic 10 and it is the principal language of international aid. It is not only the universal language of international aviation, shipping and sport, it is to a 11 degree the universal language of literacy and public communication. It is the 12 language of diplomacy.
| English people are so used to foreigners speaking English that they 1 all accents, and understand even when foreigners speak English very 2, but I think Hungarians are 3 picky. I always find that there are a lot of people who try to correct every 4 word, which can make communication very difficult.
I’ve studied five 5 languages now. Sometimes I have studied on my 6, sometimes in a class. I think it’s 7 easier in a class. Hungarian I tried to learn on my own, but you really have to live in a place if you are going to have any idea about the language. For example, when I went to Spain, I could 8 understand anything at first, as people spoke ten times 9 than anyone ever spoke at school.
I think of my best friends, only a few are 10 English speakers. I have good friends in Russia, France, Holland, Iceland, Czech, Slovakia and Slovenia, all over, and it really gives me the 11 to travel and broaden my mind. I think I will 12 learn another language at some point.
Критерии оценивания итоговой работы (экзамена):
90% и более верных ответов – «Отлично»
80% -70% верных ответов – «Хорошо»
менее 70% верных ответов – «Удовлетворительно»
менее 60% верных ответов – «Неудовлетворительно»